MIS RISE is currently accepting applications for the 2018 – 2019 school year.
1. Visit the MIS RISE Contact Us page and complete the online inquiry form. A MIS RISE staff member will contact you within two business days to send you the application packet and to schedule a visit.
2. Meet a MIS RISE staff member and become better acquainted with the MIS RISE program. This allows the MIS RISE staff member to determine the student’s language proficiency in English and French.
*Please note that it is possible to attend MIS RISE having no previous experience in French.
3. Complete the application form.
Be sure to include:
- copy of the student’s identification (passport or French carte d’identité)
- copy of the parents’/guardians’ identification (passport or French carte d’identité)
- two passport size photos of the student
- completed Medical Information Form 1
- letter of recommendation for the student
- letter of recommendation for the family
- application fee
- development fee
4. Submit the completed application packet.